YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Zelda-inspired cosmetics

When Zelda Dungeon shared a post about the Legend collection -- gorgeous eyeshadows inspired by The Legend of Zelda -- my reaction?




(Also, I smashed some pots and sliced some grass, all in complete, gleeful ecstasy.)

Shiro Cosmetics's Legend collection is a gorgeous array of sparkles and shimmery goodness, that'll make you feel like the Princess of Hyrule (okay, so that was corny. Excuuuuuse me, Princess). Wanting to order it ALL AND NAO but couldn't for the time being (i.e., Imma broke arse), I had to meanwhile settle for my top four picks, below.



Swatches, left to right: Princess, Master Sword, Temple of Time, and Din's Fire 
(I think the names of Din's Fire and Princess were confused, but whatever.)


I love peachy shades, so I'm crazy about the warm sparkly hue of "Princess," which is also lip-safe (and available in lip gloss, but I add it to my lipstick, too). I am also crazy about "Master Sword," as it goes with everything. Shiro cosmetics also offers their Fullmetal collection, which is Fullmetal Alchemist-inspired (!!!) as well as There and Back Again: A Hobbit Collection. Especially cool - all are vegan and cruelty-free!

'Definite thumps up from me -- I am officially hooked, and can't get enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment